Nous sommes le vendredi 21 septembre 2018, 0:17

Fuseau horaire sur UTC+02:00

Publier un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet  [ 11 messages ]  Aller à la page 1 2 Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Combat Forgotten Honor Invictus?
MessagePublié : samedi 26 juin 2010, 13:28 
Hors-ligne

Good day my name is Dzanic and I am the commander of the Invictus forces.

I have opened this thread to negotiate a combat between your and my forces as soon as possible. Preferably the 4th of July.

http://www.forgottenhonor.com/modules.php?name=Forums

Please do respond to the request or send me an email.

Sincerly Dzanic
Commander of Forgotten Honor Invictus

MessagePublié : samedi 26 juin 2010, 14:28 
Hors-ligne
Forum Admin

Hey thanks for the proposal.
We only have a few FH players but they are affiliated to other french FH players, I'm sure they'll let you know soon :yesman:

MessagePublié : samedi 26 juin 2010, 15:19 
Hors-ligne

No no I mean in Project Reality. Heroes vs Invictus. Sorry I think that was a misunderstanding.

MessagePublié : samedi 26 juin 2010, 15:31 
Hors-ligne
Forum Admin

Oh ok. In such case if we are not enough players we call for help with other clans, so we gather 32 players (we always prefer 32 vs 32 battles).
But for now it's summer, our war arranger have difficulties to gather enough people so we'll probably not match until september. Someone in charge will let you know.

MessagePublié : samedi 26 juin 2010, 15:53 
Hors-ligne

Invictus est un regroupement de joueur du FHT qui se mettent à PR.
Généralement, ils portent le tag F|H (ou quelque chose ressemblant) lors des parties en FFA.

MessagePublié : dimanche 27 juin 2010, 4:56 
Hors-ligne

Citer :
Invictus est un regroupement de joueur du FHT qui se mettent à PR.
Généralement, ils portent le tag F|H (ou quelque chose ressemblant) lors des parties en FFA.
Ils se débrouillent pas mal sur PR.

MessagePublié : dimanche 27 juin 2010, 22:44 
Hors-ligne

Allright. Well a 20vs20 battlw ould be okay too. Or maybe 32vs32. Tell me what you can do. I hoped for the 3rd or 4th july but I assume you cant do anything that quick?

MessagePublié : lundi 28 juin 2010, 12:48 
Hors-ligne

Citer :
Allright. Well a 20vs20 battlw ould be okay too. Or maybe 32vs32. Tell me what you can do. I hoped for the 3rd or 4th july but I assume you cant do anything that quick?
Aaaah Dzanic, I'm really sorry, but we won't be able to make a match before September. It is already summer time, and HeroS went to have fun with their families and friends ! We already had to delay some wars with other clans, so I am afraid we will have to say no to you until September. We would then be happy to face you . ;o)

I've read your "Establishing Network in PR" subject, as well as the FH history, and I can tell you, you are players with similar principles as ours.

Until there, let me give you and your friends some information about us and our vision of PR :

War Information

First for HeroS' wars we like to be challenged at least one month or 3 weeks before the date. We need our time to organize our team's strategy, composition and tactics.

Know that HeroS Clan's wars are only played in 32vs32 battle. We also use to recruit 3 to 10 mercenaries, lately more because we need them to fit the 32 players rule, but mostly because we've always been willing to share the real PR war experience to our friends, allies, and community members. Anyway an official HeroS war is always made of a big majority of HeroS. Our mostly trusted and beloved allies are the RIP, the PR.IT, different french teams specially the ZT, and most lately the great GDW clan.
Our mercenaries are often french community players, ZTs, MIFs, and our polish allies the GDW.
All those clans are also repetitive opponents, which we have the same "play hard but fair" principle in common, shortly meaning "Play like men, not like pussies". ;o)

In our history of wars we met against all most active french clans, a lots of time against the RIP or the PR.ITs, against the spanish SPNF and also against the the 13thMEU and FU, as many others. We also have attracted the attention of the latest growing Eastern Community. Since two years we keep fighting different Czech, Slovakian, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian communities and clans. They want our heads ! :yes:

The official HeroS wars count only two defeats over more then 30 wars :
Our first fight against the strong Golden Camel Alliance, which was the last defeat against them(CATA members from first and following CATA/NATO tournaments), and also the fight against the incredible russian Fatals.

Now different HeroS members lost some other wars playing for other clans as mercenaries. But be sure we never had a tactical or strategic voice or choice in those wars. :yesman:

One good advice in establishing your network : Don't always go and see the clans or communities running the biggest servers. Keep in mind that the real challengers are the ones who seek challenge everywhere, it means the one always fighting on different servers. All the clans and communities cited above are good opponents who all follow a "hard but fair" gameplay, and who can show an amazing level of organisation and skills !

From my point of view the best communities you can fight are GCA, GDW, MIFs, ZT, PR.IT, RIPs, FU, RR, the german-speaking [GIS] or [pt], UKWF+Merk, and all the eastern communities !
They also accept small scale wars ! Specially devastating skirmish fighters are the polish GDW or and a lot of Russian clans ;)

Sadly the oldest and best European clans are dying or going on other games, such as [djihaad], Lost Platoon or Thors Brigade. Somehow the latest versions of PR bring too much protocols in the teamplay, and not enough creativity.

HeroS Clan Information

We are around 60 younger and older french-speaking basterds (at least 18 y.o.), who all have different things in common : sympathy, love of teamplay above skill, love of challenge, brotherhoodness and above all, we're not geeks: We come here for fun, action as relaxation, whenever we want, with no obligations.
We all know each other pretty good or try too, and we all live in respect, freedom of speech and fun.

HeroS Clan is one of the two biggest french-speaking clans. Our oldest players have played PR intensively since it's first versions.

We are beloved and feared for our strength as a unity and for our teamplay mostly turned towards making the whole team advance. We are also disliked by some people, first and sadly because we're french, and then because all for fun, we own, we change situations and like provocation ^^. Some people are just to serious, and that's where they can't see that they miss the real thing in PR !
We are also strong rules followers and are against any kind of unfair behaviour or lack of teamplay. Our server is well know for that, and has always been a good meeting point for the best and oldest teams in PR.
We love to help and support team mates during public sessions, as we love to make our presence significant to the enemy. Also in contrary to most french clans, we turned ourself to the international scene very early.

Being french makes us unorganized by default. :yes: But we learned to use this as an advantage, where now organisation is mixed with a good ability to surprise.

One thing you need to know is that we are beloved to play wars with, because we are one of the few clans only specialized in the the "total warfare". Even if we have some players with amazing skills, for every HeroS, a war should reflect the true spirit of PR : Unity as a team, from squadplay to the use of assets . And that can't be done properly by playing only with 15 or 20 players.

Some may express criticism about us, but we had enough facts to consider our reputation as raw fighters and heavy teamplayers. Last unexpected thing, was to be one of the very few, if not the only foreign team invited to the russian skirmish tournament. A real honor, which was born from different public games we had offered to different russian teams.

You may have joined one of our squads in-game ! You may have had a bad experience, because some HeroS consider talking english as using VOIP to be a pain in the ass, compared to TS3 :yes:.

Now I hope this gave you more arguments to wait until September, then to cancel your war proposition ^^ !

Cheers to BangoO, an old game buddy !

See you !

Ps: Don't feel like you have to give a big answer, I just like to write novels :oD :yes:

MessagePublié : lundi 28 juin 2010, 18:11 
Hors-ligne

Je me tâte Jupi, je me tâte.

Tu as fais moins long que white, mais en anglais.
Mmmmh, nan vu que tu as des facilités en Anglais, c'est White qui reste devant avec ces pavés.

MessagePublié : lundi 28 juin 2010, 18:24 
Hors-ligne

+1 :oD

Publier un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet  [ 11 messages ]  Aller à la page 1 2 Suivant

Fuseau horaire sur UTC+02:00