Nous sommes le mercredi 19 décembre 2018, 7:36

Fuseau horaire sur UTC+02:00

Publier un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet  [ 7 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : funwar - HeroS vs. [GDW]
MessagePublié : lundi 6 avril 2009, 16:14 
Hors-ligne

hello, my name is:
the incredible koobyak, and here in your forums i am the unofficial war arranger and public voice of the infamous [GDW] - Gang Dzikich Wieprzy (gang of wild hogs)....maybe some of you already know us from public servers, we are pretty active i guess.... we are a young polish gaming community of at least 12 gamers dedicated to project reality only, and we looooove it and just can't stop... the whole thing is relatively fresh, but we had some matches already (eg. PL4FC or GCA), and we are looking out for new challanges....so here it is:
Server IP: you got to know
Match Date: as soon as possible
Match Time: 21:00 cet
Map: we are flexible
Side: something to discuss

awaiting your response, au revoir
:!:

post scriptum: for more information about us or contact visit: http://www.wieprze.pl or add me to xfire: kingkoobyak

Dernière modification par kingkoolkoobyak le mercredi 8 avril 2009, 16:59, modifié 1 fois.

Sujet du message : Re: funwar - HeroS vs. [GDW]
MessagePublié : lundi 6 avril 2009, 18:33 
Hors-ligne

seulement 12 contre 12 -^f

MessagePublié : lundi 6 avril 2009, 20:16 
Hors-ligne

Hi,

We are always ready to battle for fun and fair, but we are not very fond of small format war, we play at least with 20+ players (in fact 32vs 32 is the normal way we play wars)...

If you are too few, we can propose u to use our marcenary pool or try to contact another clan to join u in this war...

MessagePublié : lundi 6 avril 2009, 20:41 
Hors-ligne

By the way, I will be pleased to play against your clan, you seem to be very effective on teamplay ;)

MessagePublié : lundi 6 avril 2009, 22:41 
Hors-ligne
Dev French Forces
Dev French Forces

If you have already played against [GCA], you must have done a 32vs32 match, it's the only way for them to fight. Maybe you have also won, I don't rember well...
I suppose so that you might be able to gather more players. :)

MessagePublié : mardi 7 avril 2009, 0:51 
Hors-ligne

:me:
gnahgnahgnaaaah...merci pour le compliment en teamplay...yes indeed, teamplay is our top goal and that is why we all play and enjoy that game so much...but still in depth of our souls we are trigger happy killers, murderers and rapists so u could succeed with baiting tactics...whah!

the initial plan was to defeat you on our own, so we don't have to share all the fame and glory with the rest of polish community :me: ....the match against the camels was that kind of fight...the GCA versus GDW, PL4FC, Rangers_pl and some more guys not being member of any clan, just good teamplayers from the community ....shame on me i was not there at that time, but i heard it was a great game...quick and dirty but far more important victoriuos for the united polish forces...if u wish that kind of fight, i am sure we can get organized again and set up a team of 32 players against your team...u must consider that i am not a speaker for the whole polish community, every single clan has a leadership and they should speak for their own...a huge amount of organisation is needed for such a match (all that stress - j'ai mal a la tete), but as i said it could be possible

but back on topic...are you really sure that you don't want to fight us 12on12? just imagine all that nice 16player versions of muttrah or ejod or the petites woodland maps wher u can find only real men infantry and no cowards hiding behind inches of armor...real men facing real men in close quarter combat, just killing each other.....for fun, for fame and for glory! just gather 12 of your members specialized in infantry and give us a taste of your skills....i've heard you are home in ejod, so maybe we'll choose ejod16 - 12on12? we are open for any map you desire...you choose map we play on, we choose the team we play on....honestly we prefer the good old woodland

summa summarum:
- we try to get more players into the match
- primarly, we want to fight you 12on12 without the aid of other crews
- secondly, maybe and just maybe we can organize a polish community match against your team (but i have not said anything when squadleaders ask you who told you such crap...it is all written in the sky and more a vision of mine than a fact)
- please discuss that 12on12 thing with ur members, in my opinion it is a good training opportunity for your infantry squads and u should not miss it

thank you
8-) (i like ur military smileys soo much)

MessagePublié : mercredi 8 avril 2009, 17:03 
Hors-ligne

i did a terrible mistake...forgive me
i wrote AAS instead of SKIRMISH...and playing 12on12 there is a big difference between both gamemodes
now i corrected it

Publier un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet  [ 7 messages ] 

Fuseau horaire sur UTC+02:00